Modern two-storey Townhouses from $443,000
Ushering in a new era in a popular and well-established suburb in Western Australia, Arcana Lane represents an opportunity for you to find true balance in your life.
Located in Eliza Ponds Estate, Spearwood, WA, Arcana Lane offers privacy without compromising on convenience, luxury without breaking the bank, and style and sophistication that feels familiar, warm and welcoming. Introducing a refreshing perspective on low maintenance living, it’s a way to enjoy coastal fringe living with an urban edge.
Arcana Lane showcases innovative and considered design, prioritising privacy and sophistication and an aesthetic that is stylish and alluring.
Choose the turnkey option for your brand new 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom two-storey home built by TERRACE, will come complete with the following:
- Double brick construction
- Double Garage & large lockup storeroom
- Full landscaping & fencing
- 31 course ceilings to living
- Stone bench tops and overhead cupboards to kitchen
- Stylish European stainless steel appliances
- Built in robes to all bedrooms
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Internal down lights throughout entire home
- Full internal and external painting
- Floor coverings
- Durable acrylic render to external & feature paneling
- Superior front door
- And much more in these ready to move in Turn Key homes…
Double brick construction
3 mins to beach
A lifestyle that offers perfect balance
A beautiful balance of coastal luxe in the midst of an exciting, revitalised urban metropolis.
Located at the heart of the revitalised Cockburn Coast, within walking distance of the stunning Coogee Beach and Port Coogee Marina, your new Arcana Lane abode offers the ultimate in a convenient and connected lifestyle.
Just 7 kilometres from the buzzing markets, restaurants, boutiques and breweries of Fremantle, and less than 30 minutes from the Perth CBD, Arcana Lane has pride of place in the well-established suburb of Spearwood, that has recently emerged an enviable coastal-fringe hotspot.
All the amenities you’d come to expect from a popular, family friendly community are here including schools, childcare centres, shopping centres, cafes, open spaces and nature reserves.